Not-yet-named Feral Kitten Litter
- The kittens who were brought in on Thursday are doing great under the care and attention of Lorie Nicol and her husband Dave. Still haven’t heard what their names are or which theme even was chosen.
- Alicia had a Periscope session with Rose’s kittens while she was at LAPS closing out the isolation room. They are so cute.
- Alicia took Calla Lily and her kittens with her to LAPS today so that they could get their Revolution treatments.
- Kim Tomms will be at the Earth Options Pet Food booth at the Fort Langley Cranberry Festival today, selling ornaments and stemless wine glasses with the TinyKittens logo. (I miss the old TKHQ house. Last year, we were treated to a view out the upstairs window of the festival goings on outside. It was fun to watch. Hope someone takes pics or does a Periscope this year.)
- Shelly attempted to do some tub/water therapy with Cassidy today. It didn’t go over well, unsurprisingly. (See Little Darling’s video below.)
- She also tried out more/different splints. He actually stood up at his food dish for quite awhile wearing the splints, the longest he’s ever stood on all fours before. Very cool.
People for Happier Cats/TNR site:
- Kimsies has a nice pile of leftover turkey to share with the feral colony cats for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Yummy.
Today’s video caps courtesy of Sara (Little Darling):
Tiny Kittens Cassidy being playful
Tiny Kittens Shellys morning visit with Cassidy and PT
Tiny Kittens Cassidys intro to bath tub and water therapy
Tiny Kittens Shelly makes new extended braces for Cassidys legs after water therapy
Tiny Kittens Cassidy stands on 4 legs and eats
Tiny Kittens Cassidy pees standing up
Tiny Kittens Shellys brief visit with Tip and kittens then scampiness
[Page last updated: 2015/10/11 at 08:00 PDT]