- Gem is at the LAPS Satellite Adoption Centre at the Abbotsford Petsmart, looking for her new forever family.
- Ruby and Diamond will be available for adoption after Monday.
- Shelly took Cass to the vet today. She’d noticed that he had what looked like a rug burn on his right stump. He’s got some fluid build-up, but they’re not sure if it’s from the stretching or infection. They’ve taken a sample of the fluid for culturing and in the meantime Shelly is giving him Clavamox three times a day and lightly bandaging up the stump.
- Physiotherapy continues to try to undo the hyperextension of his knees.
People for Happier Cats/TNR site:
- Kimsies was on feeding station duty today.
Mr. T and Pinecone – Post-adoption update
- They’re settling in quite well. Mr. T is already climbing into laps for cuddles and they’re not hiding away. Have a great life, boys.
Today’s video caps courtesy of Sara (Little Darling):
Tiny Kittens Shelly PT w Cassidy & Syringe for rugburn goes awry
Tiny Kittens Cassidy will get checked out for stump rugburn in case of infection
Tiny Kittens Vet saw fluid but unsure if its infection or from stretching on clavamox 3x a day now
[Page last updated: 2015/11/28 at 02:45 PST]