- Calla is still looking for her forever home. Alicia had two short Periscope sessions with Calla at the cat condos at LAPS, with cameo appearances by Calla’s cat condo neighbours Lucky, Alaric, and Denver.
- While Alicia was there, she met and spoke with a couple who are potential adopters of Calla. There is no further information about that.
- Alicia also uploaded a couple of cute pictures of Calla wearing reindeer antlers.
- Shelly had a Q&A session on Livestream in which she answered chatters’ questions about TinyKittens, Cassidy, and other related things. (See Little Darling’s section at the bottom of the page for a recording.)
- Cassidy was 1.9 kg when weighed yesterday.
- Shelly’s continuing to try to work on improving the flexion in his knees and to get them bending in the right direction. He’s not a fan of the physiotherapy. If she’s not able to get the knees bending properly, his legs may need to be amputated above the knee in order for implants to be a possibility
People for Happier Cats/TNR site:
- Kim T was on feeding duty today. She saw Nova there, which is a good sign.
- During her Q&A on Livestream, Shelly mentioned that the Property Owner is on the lookout for any pregnant cats or cats with health issues. The TNR team will also be starting to trap again at the colony as there are still cats that need to be spayed or neutered.
Random Alumni Updates:
- Mr. T and Pinecone are doing great in their new home. Lots of exploring, lots of cuddling from Mr. T. They’ll be introduced to their new sister on Sunday. Visit (and like/follow) their Facebook page at Mr T and Piney- from the forest to the beach for lots of pictures and updates.
- Brenden had a surprise Periscope session with Tip and Bootsy this morning.
- Eep and Owl are doing great in their new home. One of their new brothers has really softened to them, but everyone is getting along well. Visit (and like/follow) their Facebook page at Eep & Owl: Soul Sisters for lots of pictures and updates.
Today’s video caps courtesy of Sara (Little Darling):
Tiny Kittens Q&A w Shelly & Cassidy
[Page last updated: 2015/11/30 at 03:28 PST]