- As noted before, the kittens had one negative PCR test result and are awaiting the second test result.
- As Alicia arrived at LAPS this evening, Sage and Violet were in the process of being adopted. ❤️
- Alicia visited with Thorny and Anthos, Periscope video below.
Jack Black, Charlie Brown, and Denver
- There are three cats/kittens with URIs in ISO 2: Jack Black, Charlie Brown, and Denver. Alicia visited with them on Persicope this evening while she was closing down the ISO rooms.
- Alicia visited with Frodo while closing down the ISO rooms.
- Alicia had her daily Periscope session with Calla Lily and the kittens.
The Rolling Stones Litter
- Lorie uploaded some pictures of the four kittens that were brought in on October 8, and announced their theme and names: the brown mackerel tabby is Mick, the grey tabby is Keith, and the classic tabby twins are Ronnie & Grace.
- More pictures of the sweet kittens — Latte, Macchiato, Cappuccino and Java. They will be available for adoption on October 21.
- Kim Tomms was at Well Seasoned from 10:30 to 15:00 today, selling TinyKittens branded stemless wine glasses and Christmas ornaments.
People for Happier Cats/TNR site:
- Foster Mom Jules is on feeding duty at the feral colony today. When she got there, she found a new young kitten in the area. She tried to trap her, but couldn’t. Kim Tomms is going to try to trap this kitten and/or any of the three she saw the other day (the two gingers and the tuxie) tomorrow when she’s at the feeding station.
- And Mr. T (aka Torelius) has decided to follow Pinecone’s lead and jump into the trunk to inspect the food (without his tracking collar). (Her Periscope feed unfortunately went out after less than a minute.
Today’s video caps courtesy of Sara (Little Darling):
Tiny Kittens Shellys morning visit with Tip and kittens
Tiny Kittens Shelly puts new splints on Cassidy
Tiny Kittens Cassidy plays and walks Shelly
[Page last updated: 2015/10/19 at 14:54 PDT]