- LAPS is still without power, so no on-cam snuggle sessions today.
- Power came back on last evening around 10PM.
- Thumper, Bluebelle, and Flower are still being treated for their bacterial infections.
- Tip and the kittens were relocated in the evening back to TinyKittens HQ with its lovely new flooring.
- The kittens are getting their teeth, so it was time for them to try smushy fudz: Skipper didn’t even wait for an invitation; Puss in Boots dove in once he was put in front of it as did Eep; Hiccup, Flower, Bluebelle, and Tigress needed a little pump priming but took to the food quickly. Walt, Daisy, Thumper, Bambi, and Owl were not very interested.
- In order to help reduce Sisko’s milk production more in advance of her spay on Thursday, Shelly only returned Walt and Daisy to her, leaving ten kittens in with Tip. (Thank goodness many of them have shown interest in the wet food.)
- It’s also time for litter box training to begin — they’ve started peeing on the floor.
People for Happier Cats/TNR site:
- Kimsies played around with the Go Pro camera sent to her by Kim Tomms. She’ll take it with her to the feral colony tomorrow.
Today’s video caps courtesy of Sara (Little Darling):
Tiny Kittens Shellys morning visit with Tip and kittens
Tiny Kittens Eep being cute
Tiny Kittens Sisko making biscuits
Tiny Kittens Wet fudz for Tip and kittens back at TKHQ