Note: Page is still being updated.
Christmas Decoration Kittens
- Alicia had a short Periscope with Star, Ribbon, Tinsel, Glimmer, and Bow this morning. Tinsel hasn’t been feeling well since last night and Bow started getting sick again this morning. Could be related to the deworming, but Alicia is going to call LAPS to coordinate what to do, whether the kittens should see a vet or not. The kittens seem fine other than the throwing up, though Tinsel has unsurprisingly lost some weight. (Bow also lost weight when he was sick a few days ago, but he gained that weight back quickly.) Because of her work hours today, Alicia didn’t have an evening Periscope — the next Periscope will be Thursday evening.
- The community learned last night that Mark Dixon, one of the founders and admins of the TinyKittens Cat Pack Facebook group, passed away suddenly.
- Friday, Cassidy is going to Mountain View and under anesthesia they’re going to take more x-rays of his knees and try to get them into a better position and then get them splinted into a better angle before he wakes up. Shelly will be with him most of the day. They’re running out of things they can do to try to fix the flexion in his knees — he’s an active kitten who doesn’t cooperate with physiotherapy. But they’re not quite ready to give in yet.
People for Happier Cats/TNR site:
- Friday is next ringworm bath day.
Holly, Comet, Mistletoe, and Joy
Note: The “Big Kids” room is currently only viewable on the TinyKittens VIP cam, which you can access for either a monthly or annual fee.
- Shelly visited around midday. The audio was messed up on the cam (wrong source — the laptop outside the room, I assume, judging by the muffled sounds) so it was essentially video only until Shelly noticed. Joy’s paw wound is looking pretty good today.
- Kimsies visited. She left her iPad behind so the kids could make more artwork.
Ringworm Romper Room with Jingle, Elf, Nicholas, and Noelle
- Shelly visited around noon. Today is the last day for Panacur. (Nicholas, as always, accepted his fate like a champ. The others, not so much.) Jingle weighs 1.95 kg (up from 1.88 kg), Nicholas weighs 1.45 kg, Noelle weighs 890 grams (up from 775 grams a couple of days ago). She had to pretty much guess that Elf is 1.9 kg because Elf won’t stay on the scale. Jingle is still teething. Elf is still snarfly. She gave an update on Cassidy (see his section above) and was generally chatty. (If you have a chance and haven’t watched it yet, watch the recording Little Darling uploaded. Shelly in super chatty mode is always fun to watch and listen to. Well, all her visits are fun, but sometimes she just says things in some videos that are extra charming.)
- Kimsies visited.
- Shelly visited in the late evening. It was a very short visit, bringing more food and quick check on Elf (who is still snarfly) and the others.
Kimsies’ videos and photos from TKHQ
NOTE: Kimsies posted these on Facebook on Thursday, but they’re from today’s visits.
Today’s video caps courtesy of Sara (Little Darling):
Tiny Kittens Shellys noonish visit with Jingle & Co with updates
Tiny Kittens Shellys late night visit with Jingle & Co
[Page last updated: 2015/12/17 at 20:00 PST]