The cams and Livestream feeds
Since the fix-a-thon, Shelly has been switching cams and feeds around fairly randomly so it’s complicated to keep track of which room was on which stream at which time. There are still two streams (VIP stream and regular regular fix-a-thon stream) and any of the three rooms (Lion Colony room aka the white room upstairs, Happy Forest Colony room aka the purple room upstairs, and the Nano Colony room aka the small feral recovery room downstairs) may be on either of the cams at any given point.
- Earth Options by Pets First posted an update on their donations to-date for TinyKittens and People for Happier Cats. (They donate food for the ferals as well as 10% of purchases made by TinyKittens supporters at Earth Options.) They also hinted at exciting news to come later in the week.
Lion Colony Room
The white room upstairs at TinyKittens HQ is currently the home of Wee Pumpkin (aka Wumpkin aka Wee Flumpkin) and Middle Pumpkin (aka Mumpkin) from the Lion Colony.
- Gwen visited in the morning.
- Linda Bell visited later in the morning.
- Shelly stopped in briefly in the evening, after she left the Happy Forest room — just to move the floor cam up to the bench, which is where Wee and Middle have been hanging out the most.
- Shelly visited again shortly after 10 PM. She gave him his antibiotics and eye ointment. His belly feels much less bloated. She told Middle that he’d be going home as soon as they could a new roommate for Wee.
Happy Forest Colony Room
The purple room upstairs at TinyKittens HQ, current home of Calvin, Macey, QuinnBunny, and Rusty. (Note: Regular food cannot be left out in this room as Calvin is on a strict high protein diet, so snugglers/visitors have to bring snacks in with them and leave with any leftovers.)
- I presume that Gwen and Linda Bell also visited this room.
- Shelly stopped in very briefly in the evening, mostly to adjust the on-bench cam. The three “upstairs” kids (Macey, QuinnBunny, and Rusty) were all cuddled up in the bin looking adorable at the time.
Macey got some pets from Shelly; the other two opted out.
- Shelly visited again in at around 9:30 PM. She brought snacks for everyone (Calvin was a bit hissy when she came in.) and attempted to clean some ears (there has been a lot of ear scratching lately): she got one of QuinnBunny’s done before QB deftly escaped from the blanket, but she was able to do both of Macey’s with only some token hissing and growling from Macey. (Shelly also remarked on Macey’s many love bite wounds. Thankfully Macey doesn’t have to worry about that ever again.)
But the toys in the room are magically multiplying. Pretty soon there won’t be any room for cats. 😉
Nano’s Colony Room
The small feral recovery room downstairs at TinyKittens HQ, currently home to Nala and her daughter Mali from Nano’s Colony.
- I presume that Gwen, Linda Bell, and Shelly also visited this room, but the room was off-cam (as far as I know) all day.
Mason is at Shelly’s. He has the run of the house, though Shelly says he mostly hides under the couch.
The cams and Livestream feeds
LAPS is currently having some technical issues with their computer and their Internet/WiFi and so they’re generally unable to broadcast a full-time live stream at this time. Their current intermittent streams are:
- A Day in the Life At LAPS: This is the main general event for LAPS. It’s the stream where intakes are usually streamed along with other shelter residents/rooms.
- New Intake: This is occasionally used for new cat/kitten intakes at the shelter.
National Cupcake Day
- LAPS is holding a day-long event at the shelter for National Cupcake Day.
- They’re also featuring a “Kitten Cuddle Room”, where for a donation you can have the extreme pleasure of cuddling and playing with the adorable Beauty and the Beast kittens.
Belle and the Beauty and the Beast Litter
- Foster mom Narod posted several pictures of Chip and Sultan meeting some of the other foster home residents.
- Daryl was adopted from the shelter today, leaving just Negan, Molson, and McCoy in the small communal room there.
Today’s video caps courtesy of Sara (Little Darling):
Tiny Kittens Feb Fixathon Gwen visits & cleans
Tiny Kittens Feb Fixathon Playtime with wee
Tiny Kittens Feb fixathon late night visit ear cleaning time audio low need to turn it up
[Page last updated: 2017/02/27 at 05:10 PST]