Note: Page is still being updated.
Star Wars Litter
LAPS staff and volunteers have been very good about posting the videos of the various visits with Queen Amidala and the kittens to their Livestream page, so if you miss any visit, you can go to http://livestream.com/accounts/14083503/starwars to watch them. (Note: It’s not always easy to tell what day a video is from — Livestream uses relative time, i.e. “xx days ago”, for posts and Zulu Time, which is currently eight hours ahead of PST, for comments — but they are in reverse chronological order on the page.)
- Weight chart
- Today’s visits/videos on Livestream (in chronological order, titles from actual posts):
Christmas Decoration Kittens
Alicia tries to broadcast a Periscope with the kittens every night at around 20:00 PST. Because Periscope videos are only viewable on/in Periscope for 24 hours, I record the videos and upload them to YouTube.
- Alicia had her nightly Periscope session with the kittens tonight. Glimmer weighs 1012 grams (up from 986), Star weighs 775 grams (up from 747), Ribbon weighs 910 grams (up from 907), Tinsel weighs 1106 grams (up from 1077) and Bow weighs 1164 grams (up from 1126). The kittens received presents from Wendy M. and Alicat1. Alicat sent some cat socks for Alicia, a bird toy (for Miss Vickie, I believe, though the kittens comandeered it), a skunk toy for Torodog, and a selection of purple toys for the kittens to play with now (3 large springs, treat heart, sisal mice). Wendy sent presents for the kittens to take with them to their forever homes: feather wands, feather wires, mice, tunnels, balls. Both very awesome presents. Ribbon says she prefers eating the cards and cardboard, though. 😉
- Kimsies posted a number of videos and photos from her visit
People for Happier Cats/TNR site:
- Today saw a lot of Shelly swapping the feeds around — presumably so that non-VIP viewers could see the various visits, but it also meant that we lost the DVR every time she flipped the feeds. Since I’m working night shifts this week, it means that I pretty much missed every single visit. I’m cobbling together what I can from various posts and Little Darling’s uploads.
- Comet’s, Holly’s and Mistletoe’s PCR results came back and they were negative for the second time. (Joy’s results still haven’t come in.) Once Joy’s come in (assuming they are negative as well), that room will be cleared for spays and adoptions.
- Surprisingly, Jingle’s and Nick’s PCR results were also negative so Gwen has taken samples from Elf and Noelle for their PCR tests. (Generally, per Shelly and LAPS, you don’t take samples right after bathing — I don’t know how or if the fact that Jingle’s and Nick’s samples were taken right after their baths affects how accurate their results are.)
Holly, Comet, Mistletoe, and Joy
Note: Holly, Comet, Mistletoe, and Joy are currently only viewable on the TinyKittens VIP cam (except for the times when Shelly swaps the feeds around), which you can access for a monthly or annual fee.
- Suzanne visited. The visited started out on VIP stream, but Shelly switched that over to the non-VIP stream part way through — I’d been watching/recording on DVR at the time so have lost that first chunk.
- Kimsies visited (I only know this because of her videos and pictures — see her section at the bottom of this page)
- Shelly visited in the evening. (Details coming.)
Ringworm Romper Room with Jingle, Elf, Nicholas, and Noelle
- Gwen visited
- Suzanne visited
Kimsies’ videos and pictures from TKHQ:
Today’s video caps courtesy of Sara (Little Darling):
Tiny Kittens Gwen visits
Tiny Kittens Suzanne visits
[Page last updated: 2016/01/08 at 08:52 PST]