Note: Page is still being updated.
Star Wars Litter
LAPS staff and volunteers have been very good about posting the videos of the various visits with Queen Amidala and the kittens to their Livestream page, so if you miss any visit, you can go to http://livestream.com/accounts/14083503/starwars to watch them. (Note: It’s not always easy to tell what day a video is from — Livestream uses relative time, i.e. “xx days ago”, for posts and Zulu Time, which is currently eight hours ahead of PST, for comments — but they are in reverse chronological order on the page.)
- Weight chart
- Today’s visits/videos on Livestream (in chronological order, titles from actual posts):
Christmas Decoration Kittens
Alicia tries to broadcast a Periscope with the kittens every night at around 20:00 PST. Because Periscope videos are only viewable on/in Periscope for 24 hours, I record the videos and upload them to YouTube.
- Alicia had her daily Periscope with the kittens tonight. Glimmer weighs 741 grams (up from 734), Star weighs 537 grams (up from 525), Ribbon weighs 680 grams (up from 652), Tinsel weighs 828 grams (up from 798) and Bow weighs 880 grams (up from 860).
- Shiraz was adopted today and went home with her new family. (I don’t know the details, but I presume this is the family who submitted their application on Christmas Day and were going to be coming in to see her at LAPS today. Hopefully they will keep us all updated.)
- Shelly managed to get Cassidy to wear a splint on his right knee for a whole four hours. Unfortunately, not the left one. But it’s still a longer session than she can normally get him to wear a splint.
- Mary is still doing well. There has been no further bleeding. Shelly thinks they may do an ultrasound later in the week to see if the baby with the heartbeat is still in there, or if it was one of the ones expelled on December 25. (Two of the fetuses expelled were clearly unviable and were likely ones that Mary’s body was in the process of reabsorbing. The third one was older and was what is known as a spontaneous abortion — Shelly didn’t think it was at the growth stage where you’d hear a heartbeat, but she doesn’t know. The ultrasound will hopefully answer that question.)
People for Happier Cats/TNR site:
- Lynda Tyler (from Holly Elementary in Delta) is visiting TKHQ today, and I believe Alicia is due to as well. Ms. Tyler wrote a blog post about Mary — you can read it at https://deltalearns.ca/tinykittens/2015/12/26/our-christmas-miracle/.
- Tomorrow is ringworm bath day, with Gwen, Amanda, and Kimsies.
Holly, Comet, Mistletoe, and Joy
Note: Holly, Comet, Mistletoe, and Joy are currently only viewable on the TinyKittens VIP cam (except for the times when Shelly swaps the feeds around), which you can access for a monthly or annual fee.
- Lynda Tyler visited with the big kids in the morning. (I didn’t get to see this visit as the cam had reset before I got home from work.)
- Alicia visited with them in the late afternoon. Comet and Mistletoe were on the window sill when Alicia arrived, which gave her easy access to Mistletoe to pull her in for a good cuddle session. Alicia even managed to get Mistletoe to do upside-down hover feral. Joy was particularly skittish during the visit and wasn’t in the mood for any cuddling of any kind.
- Shelly visited in the late evening.
Ringworm Romper Room with Jingle, Elf, Nicholas, and Noelle
- Lynda Tyler and Shelly visited with the kittens in the morning.
- Alicia visited with them in the late afternoon.
- Shelly visited in the late evening.
Today’s video caps courtesy of Sara (Little Darling):
Tiny Kittens Mrs Tyler & Shelly visit Jingle & Co
Tiny Kittens Alicia’s visit with Jingle & Co
[Page last updated: 2015/12/28 at 02:45 PST]