- Just noticed on Petfinder that Bagheera has been adopted. Don’t know when that happened (sometime between when I last posted about him on November 2 and now), but it’s happy news. (Mind you, Margarita is still showing as adoptable on Petfinder when she was actually adopted in late October, so perhaps it’s not accurate in this case either.)
- Suzanne and Alicia had a nice visit with Shiraz, who has been staying for a day or so at LAPS. (Foster Mom Jules was supposed to go away this weekend but has been sick.)
- Alicia visited with Calla Lily and some of the other cats in the cat condos at LAPS, including a lovely polydactyl girl named Sparkles who was surrendered by her family.
Great Catsby Litter
- The Great Catsby kittens had lots of visitors today. Alicia uploaded a short Periscope with them.
Remembrance Day Litter
- All four girls of the Remembrance Day litter (Victory, Valour, Memory, and Honour), who were initially brought in on November 10, found their forever homes today out of the LAPS Satellite Adoption Centre at the Abbotsford Petsmart.
- Eep and Owl visited with Cassidy in his playroom at TKHQ.
People for Happier Cats/TNR site:
Mr. T and Pinecone
The Mr. T and Pinecone Experience! — Day 27 Visits:
- Kimsies visited with the boys. The boys got a gift — a towel with the scent of their future new sister Zoey on it, along with a mouse. Mr. T has really taken to the catio.
- Lorie N was due to visit in the afternoon.
Today’s video caps courtesy of Sara (Little Darling):
Tiny Kittens Shellys morning visit with Eep & Owl, Kimsie and Mr T on VIP
Tiny Kittens Shellys PT with Cassidy
Tiny Kittens Shellys PT with Cassidy 2
Tiny Kittens Eep and Owl visit Cassidy
Tiny Kittens Eep & Owl visit Cassidy 2
[Page last updated: 2015/11/22 at 05:17 PST]