- Frodo’s surgery had his surgery today. All I know at the moment is that it went well.
Martha and Lucina
- I’m not sure about their backstory (the first I’d heard of them was when they were mentioned in passing during one of the livestreams on October 23). They’re both three months old. Lucina is a lovely little tuxie with a white stripe down her nose (there are an awful lot of tuxies in and around Langley with a stripey nose like that). And Martha is a lovely tuxie with a black face like Shelly’s Bartlett. They’re at the LAPS Satellite Adoption Centre in Abbotsford, waiting for their forever homes along with Thorny and Anthos.
- Seanna had a short Periscope session with little 8-week-old Twiggy, the grey kitten who was brought in yesterday in such heavily flea-infested condition.
- Alicia had her daily Periscope session with Calla Lily and her kittens. The kittens’ neuters and spay surgeries are scheduled for November 12, after which they’ll be available for adoption. So, possibly only two weeks left to enjoy Calla and the babies.
- TinyKittens (Shelly Roche) and Mountain View Veterinary Hospital (Dr. Renee Ferguson) received plaques at The Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce’s Celebration of Excellence Awards event tonight. Unfortunately they didn’t win in their respective categories (see the list of 2015 winners here), but I hope they don’t need an award to know how loved and respected they are in Langley and around the world.
- Ms. Tyler from Holly Elementary in Delta has posted another of her marvelous TinyKittens in the Classroom assignments on her website. This assignment was titled “A Recipe for Friendship” and we could all learn a little something from what the grade 4 students came up with.
MountainView and DreamWorks Litters:
- Shelly attempted to put a new anti-nursing sweater on Tip and the result was popcorning cat and kittens everywhere. (See Little Darling’s video in her section at the bottom of the page.)
People for Happier Cats/TNR site:
Mr. T and Pinecone
They’re going to take samples for the PCR test tomorrow. Hopefully they’ll get the results back at the beginning of next week — and that the results will be negative for both of them. Mr. T has discovered the window ledge and spends a good chunk of his time up there.
The Mr. T and Pinecone Experience! — Day 4 Visits:
Kimsies visited. She snuggled (of course) but she also did a big clean of the room, which involved putting the boys in a crate in order to relocate them in the bathroom temporarily.
(See Little Darling’s captures of that visit in her section at the bottom of this page.)
Foster Mom Jules made her first visit to the boys at TKHQ. She did a little Periscope session while she was there.
(See Little Darling’s capture of that visit in her section at the bottom of this page.)
Today’s video caps courtesy of Sara (Little Darling):
Tiny Kittens Shelly puts nursing sweater on Tip and poofiness everywhere
Tiny Kittens Cassidy plays with Pants a little
Tiny Kittens Kimsie visits Mr T and PC
Tiny Kittens Kimsie visits Mr T and PC part 2
Tiny Kittens Julia K visit with Mr T and PC
[Page last updated: 2015/10/31 at 14:17 PDT]